Wed. Afternoon Swim Lessons Start
- Date: 02/14/2018
- Location: Recreation Center
310 Quail Road
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: New swim lesson sessions start on February 14 at the Longmont Recreation Center, classes meet once a week on Wednesdays.
Wednesday Afternoon Swim Lessons at the Longmont Recreation Center
Classes are offered between 12pm and 2:15pm. Class offerings are geared for youth ages 3 years to 5 years old. Class offerings are: Turtle, Alligator, and Seal.
Session starts on February 14 through March 21, and meet once a week.
What to Know:
Do you know what class would be the best fit for your child? Here is how to find out:
- Check out our Swim Lesson Descriptions.
- Call Centennial Pool (303-651-8406) to talk to a swim lesson guru and/or arrange a free swim lesson evaluation.
- Registration will close after the 2nd day of class, or when class is full
How to Register:
- View Swim Lesson Schedule (pull-out from the Winter/Spring Recreation Brochure).
After you find the class you are interested in:
- To register online, click here to register for Wednesday Afternoon classes, and enter the activity number in the search bar.
- If you’re visiting the website on your mobile device, use this link https://rec.ci.longmont.co.us and do an "Activity Number Search".
- Call Centennial Pool, (303-651-8406), to register over the phone and pay with a credit card.
Stop in at any City of Longmont Recreation Facility (view recreation facility addresses).