Thursday PM Swim Lessons Start
- Date: 02/15/2018
- Location: Recreation Center
310 Quail Road
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: New session of Thursday afternoon swim lessons at the Longmont Recreation Center, start on February 15!
Thursday Afternoons Swim Lessons at the Longmont Recreation Center
Swim lesson session goes from February 15- March 22. Classes are offered between 4pm and 6:10pm, and meet once a week at the Longmont Recreation Center. A variety of classes are offered during this timeframe; Water Explores, preschool (Turtle, Alligator, Seal), American Red Cross Levels (Level 1, 2, 3, 4), and the City of Longmont's BLAST program (Beginning Blast, 1, 2, 3).
What to Know:
Do you know what class would be the best fit for your child? Here is how to find out:
- Check out our Swim Lesson Descriptions.
- Call Centennial Pool (303-651-8406) to talk to a swim lesson guru and/or arrange a free swim lesson evaluation.
- Registration will close after the 2nd day of class, or when class is full.
How to Register:
- View Swim Lesson Schedule (pull-out from the Winter/Spring Recreation Brochure).
After you find the class you are interested in:
- Click here to register online for Thursday evening swim lessons.
- If you’re visiting the website on your mobile device, use this link https://rec.ci.longmont.co.us and do an "Activity Number Search".
- Call Centennial Pool, (303-651-8406), to register over the phone and pay with a credit card.
- Stop in at any City of Longmont Recreation Facility (view recreation facility addresses).