WWI Centennial Book Group
- Date: 02/14/2018 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Return to full list >>
WWI Centennial Statewide Book Discussion Series -- Where Do We Go From Here?: America in the First World War
- Second Wednesdays of Every Third Month, from May 2017 through August 2018, 7 to 8 pm
- Honor the 100-year anniversary of US involvement in World War I by reading and discussing a curated selection of novels and memoirs the reflect the period.
- Visit our Book Groups webpage to see the complete list of titles.
- This group is best for mature high schoolers and adults of all ages.
- This program is presented by the Arvada Center for the Arts & Humanities, Colorado Humanities, and the Colorado World War I Centennial Commission.
- Registration is required for each meeting, is limited to 15 participants per meeting, and is available here. No email address? Call (303) 651-8472 to register.