My View From Heaven, with Author Sarina Baptista
- Date: 10/19/2017 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: City Council Chambers
350 Kimbark St.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Return to full list >>
- Author Sarina Baptista will share the stories and experiences from her book, My View From Heaven: A Boy's Story of His Journey to Heaven.
- Join international speaker, author and psychic medium Sarina Baptista and her son, J.T., for this interactive discussion about what happens when we die. We miss our loved ones when they pass. We wonder where they are and what they might be doing now. Are they watching over us? Are they in heaven? Where is heaven, anyway? Can we communicate with them?
- In 2007, Sarina Baptista began a journey to answer these questions as she buried her seven-year-old son, J.T. She knew her son was somewhere, but where? Six months after J.T's passing, Sarina discovered she was a medium, the bridge between this world and the next, and she could communicate with him! It wasn't long before J.T. revealed his story--why he had to leave, where he went when he left his body, and the purpose of life on earth. You will never look at life, or death, the same!
- This program is for adults and older teens.
- Please note: This program will be held in the City Council Chambers.
- Registration is required and will open here on Tuesday, September 19 at 10 am. No email address? Call (303) 651-8472 to register.
This program is part of the Longmont Public Library’s “Authors We Love” series. Visit the webpage for more information and to learn about more upcoming author talks.