Classic Colorado Ski Descents w Author Dr. Jon Kedrowski
- Date: 12/13/2017 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Dr. Jon Kedrowski will discuss his book Classic Colorado Ski Descents; travel around Colorado with ski mountaineer Dr. Jon Kedrowski as he guides you to some of the best ski descents the state has to offer.
- In 2016, Jon Kedrowski became the first person to climb and ski each of Colorado's 14,000' peaks in one winter and spring ski season. But the story doesn't just end with the 14ers. His new guidebook, Classic Colorado Ski Descents showcases 70 ski options on Fourteeners, Thirteeners, as well as easily accessible mountain passes and locales; with routes that range from peaks with gentle terrain, to tree glades, endless powder, ridgelines, steep faces, and couloirs.
- Join Dr. Kedrowski as he shares stories from his adventures skiing Colorado's classic backcountry terrain. The goal is to send each aspiring ski mountaineer in the audience home with new backcountry skiing objectives and stoked for a new season approaching!
- Learn more about Dr. Kedrowski on his website.
- Registration is required for this program and will open here on Monday, November 13 at 10 am. No email address? Call (303) 651-8472 to register.
This program is part of the Longmont Public Library’s “Authors We Love” series. Visit the webpage for more information and to learn about more upcoming author talks.