Spellbinders Storytellers Training
- Date: 10/24/2017 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- The Longmont Public Library's chapter of the Spellbinder Storytellers is offering a volunteer orientation and training. Learn how to engage children and promote literacy and imagination through oral storytelling in classrooms throughout the St. Vrain Valley Schools.
- Training sessions will be held at the Library on the following dates and volunteers must be able to attend all trainings:
- Thursday, October 12; 1 to 4 pm
- Wednesday, October 18; 1 to 4 pm
- Tuesday, October 24; 1 to 4 pm
- Friday, October 27; 1 to 4 pm
- Advance registration is required. Please contact Kathleen Kunau by email or by phone at (303) 651-8884.
- After training, volunteers will shadow experienced storytellers before being placed in classrooms for monthly storytimes.
- If you value literacy, enjoy spending time with kids, and have the time to change lives, please consider joining us!
- Download and print our informative flyer to keep or share with others.