Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Buffalo Bill Experience
- Date: 10/06/2017 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Location: Senior Center
910 Longs Peak Avenue
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: History comes alive in this one-man costumed presentation on one of America's most legendary characters!
The Buffalo Bill Experience will take you back in time. It is "EDU-tainment" that's chock full of all the wagon train driving, Army scouting, and Pony Express riding adventures that made Buffalo Bill an American icon. Gathering legendary friends like Wild Bill Hickok, Kit Carson, Annie Oakley, General George Armstrong Custer, and Sitting Bull along the way. Modeled after Hal Holbrook's one-man play, "Mark Twain," Jeff Norman colorfully portrays Buffalo Bill's amazing rags-to-riches-to-rags life, blending equal parts humor, drama, and little-known historical anecdotes. One of Colorado's favorite historical figures comes alive in this colorful costumed presentation.
- WHO: 55+ are our priority for programs at the Longmont Senior Center
- WHAT: "Gunny" Jeff Norman's one-man presentation, the Buffalo Bill Experience
- WHEN: Friday, October 6th from 1:30-2:30pm
- WHERE: Longmont Senior Center, 910 Longs Peak Ave, Longmont 80501
- COST: Free, thanks to the generous sponsorship of the Friends of the Longmont Senior Center via their Cultural Enrichment Programs
- RSVP: You MUST register in advance for this event. Please call 303-651-8411 to register.