Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Valentine's Day Tea Party
- Date: 02/10/2018 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Meet award-winning and best-selling children's author Natasha Wing and celebrate our annual "Authors We Love" event with a tea party for our young readers.
- Wing is the author of Bagel in Love and The Night Before Valentine's Day.
- A book signing, tea party etiquette games, and a craft will all be part of the fun.
- Refreshments will be served, and elegant attire is encouraged (for fun!).
- Best for children ages 9 and younger.
- Registration is required and will open here on Wednesday, January 24 at 10 am. No email address? Call 303-651-8477 to register.