CPR & AED Certification
- Date: 03/17/2018 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Recreation Center
310 Quail Road
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: Become CPR & AED certified. Ages 12 to Adult.
Return to full list >>
CPR & AED Certification Class
This American Red Cross class covers CPR and AED for infants, children and Adults. Includes a text book for later reference.
- March 17th, Sat, 10am to 2pm at the Longmont Recreation Center.
Cost: $75 resident/ $90 non-resident
How to Register:
- To register online for the CPR and AED class, Click Here to Register for the CPR & AED class.
- If you’re visiting the website on your mobile device, use this link https://rec.ci.longmont.co.us and do an Activity Search for "firstaid".
- Call Centennial Pool, (303-651-8406), to register over the phone and pay with a credit card.
- Stop in at any City of Longmont Recreation Facility (view recreation facility addresses).