Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Conversation on Mental Health
- Date: 05/16/2018 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Safety and Justice Center
225 Kimbark Street
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: An informal conversation on mental health intended to raise awareness and encourage the community to talk about mental health topics.
Join us for an informal conversation about mental health lead by a member of the Supporting Action for Mental Health team. Conversations will be held monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12-1pm from March-July. Through the conversations we hope to accomplish the following:
- Raise awareness regarding the prevalence and impact of mental health challenges in our community through open and honest conversation.
- Get the community talking about mental health challenges to break down misperceptions and promote recovery.
- Promote community-based support for those with mental health challenges, and find innovative solutions to mental health needs in Longmont.
The conversation will be held in the Community Room and participants are welcome to bring their lunch.
Registration is not required.
Supporting Action for Mental Health is a movement of local community groups, organizations, faith communities, residents, and local government working together to explore how we all can raise awareness of and take action to address mental health needs in Longmont.
Click here to learn more about Supporting Action for Mental Health.
If you have questions please email Julie Phillips or call 303-651-8469.