Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
All-ages Social Dance
- Date: 05/23/2019 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Senior Center
910 Longs Peak Avenue
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: Drop in at the LSC gym every Thursday night for live music and social dancing.
All-Ages Social Dance
Join us every Thursday for an all-ages social dance! Live music plays from 7:00 - 10:00 pm. Dances are held at the Longmont Senior Center, 910 Longs Peak Ave. $6.00 per person for admission to the dance. Both singles and couples enjoy the fun at the friendliest dance and on the best dance floor in town.
(Genre: BR - Ballroom, P - Polka, CW – Country Western, W - Waltz, L -Latin, S -Swing, BB - Big Band, LD - Line dance, most can play most requests)
- March 7 Big Twang Theory (CW, W, LD, S)
- March 14 Harris & Harris (BR, BB, L, S, W)
- March 21 Tom Yook (BR, W, S, BB)
- March 28 Big Twang Theory (CW, W, LD, S)
- April 4 Harris & Harris (BR, BB, L, S, W)
- April 11 Hobo Dance – Davy Allard & Honkabilly Heroes (CW, S, W, LD)
- April 18 Harris & Harris (BR, BB, L, S, W)
- April 25 Big Twang Theory (CW, W, LD, S)
- May 2 Harris & Harris (BR, BB, L, S, W)
- May 9 Pepie (S, W, P, CW)
- May 16 Big Twang Theory (CW, W, LD, S)
- May 23 Jim Ehrlich (P, W, S, BR)
- May 30 Tom Yook (BR, W, S, BB)
DANCE LESSONS AVAILABLE
Come to the LSC gym before every Thursday Night Dance for a dance lesson.
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- $5.00 per person.