The Great Plains Trail w/Steve Myers
- Date: 03/14/2019 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Longmont resident Steve Myers started the Great Plains Trail Alliance in 2012 with the dream of building a public long distance trail from Texas to Canada that routes through Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, eastern Colorado, North and South Dakota and Montana. The proposed trail would traverse 3 National Parks as well as 3 National Monuments, 10 National forests and grasslands and numerous state parks. Join us as Steve talks about the trail and how he's making it a reality.
- Read more about the Trail and Steve in "The Trek."
- Follow Steve's blog and read posts about the Trail here.
- Can't attend? This program may be streamed live online, courtesy of the Longmont Observer. You can view these livestreams on the Longmont Observer website and on its Facebook page. The program may also be recorded and available on our Watch Recent Programs page.
- Registration is required. No email address? Call (303) 651-8472 to register by phone.