Spring Hikes Along the Front Range
- Date: 04/22/2019 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Return to full list >>
- Spring can be a challenging time for a Front Range hiker. The snow begins its retreat, and then things stall. In this shoulder season, it’s important to know where to go! And wherever you go, the stories abound: of history, geology, etymology, wildlife, and more.
- Join veteran Longmont hiker and author Pete KJ as he presents some of his favorite hiking choices for spring, and delves into the stories that go along with them.
- Bring your curiosity, and get ready to write your own stories by going out and hiking these amazing trails!
- All ages are welcome at this program, although material is designed for adults.
- Can't attend? This program may be streamed live online, courtesy of the Longmont Observer. You can view these livestreams on the Longmont Observer website and on its Facebook page. The program may also be recorded and available on our Watch Recent Programs page.
- Registration is required and will open here on Friday, March 22 at 10 am. No email address? Call 303-651-8472 to register by phone.
This program is part of the Longmont Public Library’s “Authors We Love” series. Visit the webpage for more information and to learn about more upcoming author talks.