Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Dungeon Master Academy
- Date: 06/04/2019 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Tuesdays, May 21, May 28, June 4, & June 11, 6 to 8:30 pm
- If you're ready to level up and have an entire world at your fingertips, become a Dungeon Master!
- Join us for our 4-week Dungeon Master Academy program, and learn how to run Dungeons and Dragons adventures for you and your friends.
- This program is for experienced 6th-12th grade players only that have previously played D&D 5th edition. Participants who register are expected to attend all four sessions.
- During the four weeks, participants will learn how to create exciting encounters and campaigns and to be good hosts and narrators by learning about managing storylines, and NPC's and finding resource material and so much more!
- This hands on intensive workshop will include game play, brainstorming, writing and planning exercises and crafting custom adventure play together with friends and covers the following:
- Week 1: The Role of the DM
- Week 2: Running the Game
- Week 3: Preparing & planning adventures
- Week 4: Campaign and world building
- This program is not for inexperienced players.
- Participants must bring their own pre-created 3rd level character using race and class combinations from the Player's Handbook.
- A pencil and notebook are also suggested but not required.
- In the Craft Room.
- Registration is required and will open here on Tuesday, April 23 at 9 pm. Registering for this class series means registering for ALL sessions. Registration is limited to 10 participants.