Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Tuesdays @ Sandstone
Tuesdays: May 21 through August 27
- Date: 08/27/2019 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive
Longmont, Colorado 80504
- Introduction: Drop in during open hours on Tuesdays and explore self-guided theme tables with information, examples, and free activities about themes relating to Sandstone Ranch. All ages welcome.
Tuesdays @ Sandstone
Visit the Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center between 9am-noon each Tuesday to explore the self-guided theme tables with information, examples, and free activities relating to Sandstone Ranch and the surrounding area. Themes will include history, geology, nature, wildlife and more. All ages welcome! Enjoy a walk to the new bridges to see the beautiful views. This is not a workshop or class.
No registration needed. Questions? Call 303-651-8404. For more family-friendly activities at the Sandstone Ranch Visitors Center, click here.
Location / Directions
Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive, Longmont, CO 80504
To get to Sandstone Ranch from Longmont, go east on Ken Pratt Boulevard / Highway 119, past the intersection of Weld County Road (WCR) 1. The ballpark facilities are located on the south side of the road, 1/2 mile east of WCR 1. The Visitors & Learning Center, sports field complex, skate park, adventure playground and picnic shelter are also located on the south side of the road, 1 mile east of WCR 1. View pdf map.