Teen Tuesday: DIY Craft Afternoon
- Date: 06/18/2019 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Join us for TWO fun craft activities: make your own galaxy-patterned tote bag (or bring in any canvas thing you have from home) and carve your own stamps!
- We will provide everyone with a tote bag to create the galaxy effect with and all the supplies needed to create your own rubber stamp to take home.
- For 6th through 12th graders only.
- Registration is required and will open here on Thursday, May 23 at 10 am. No email address? Call (303) 651-8477 to register.