Senior Services offers more than 200 activities every quarter. This calendar includes just a few highlights. For a complete list of activities, programs, trips, and special events, view the latest GO Catalog.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day program
- Date: 06/13/2019 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Senior Center
910 Longs Peak Avenue
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: Join us Thursday for a special presentation for World Elder Abuse Awareness Day.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
Date: Thursday, June 13
Cost: FREE, and please register in advance by calling the LSC at 303-651-8411 or register in person (910 Longs Peak Ave).
Join us for a special presentation for World Elder Abuse Awareness day. The program includes:
- Brief presentation on protections from abuse and fraud for older adults.
- Panel discussion with the District Attorney's office, law enforcement, adult protection, and Medicare counselors
- Recognition of local heroes for intervening in elder abuse.