Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
CANCELLED - Beginning Plants: Workshop & Walk
Indoor & Outdoor Workshop
- Date: 06/22/2019 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive
Longmont, Colorado 80504
- Introduction: Join us for a fun morning of plant identification.
This event has been cancelled due to low enrollment. Please visit bit.ly/ssrevents for a list of upcoming events.
Beginning Plants: Workshop & Walk at the Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
Learn about the different parts of a flower and how to use a basic plant key. Weather permitting, we'll head outside for a walk to practice keying out native flowers and shrubs.
The Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center, 3001 Sandstone Drive, offers family-friendly seasonal programs focusing on history, nature and the environment. Limited seating is available. Reserve your spot one week in advance by calling 303-651-8404. $2/teen, $4/adult suggested donation, collected at event. For ages 16+.
To find out more about upcoming events at the Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center, visit our special events webpage.
Questions? Call 303-651-8404
Location / Directions
Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive, Longmont, CO 80504
To get to Sandstone Ranch from Longmont, go east on Ken Pratt Boulevard / Highway 119, past the intersection of Weld County Road (WCR) 1. The Visitors & Learning Center, sports field complex, skate park, adventure playground and picnic shelter are located on the south side of the road, 1 mile east of WCR 1 (turn south at the auto complex). View pdf map.