Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Backyard Wildlife: A Family Workshop at Sandstone Ranch
A family outdoor program at the Visitors Center
- Date: 07/27/2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive
Longmont, Colorado 80504
- Introduction: Join Volunteer Naturalists for a fun, hands-on outdoor program to learn about animals that call Sandstone home.
Backyard Wildlife: A Family Workshop at the Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
Join Volunteer Naturalists for a fun, hands-on outdoor program to learn about animals that call Sandstone and your backyard home.
The Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center, 3001 Sandstone Drive, offers family-friendly seasonal programs focusing on history, nature and the environment. Limited seating is available. Reserve your spot one week in advance by calling 303-651-8404. $2/child, $4/adult suggested donation, collected at event.
To find out more about upcoming events at the Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center, visit our special events webpage.
Questions? Call 303-651-8404
Location / Directions
Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive, Longmont, CO 80504
To get to Sandstone Ranch from Longmont, go east on Ken Pratt Boulevard / Highway 119, past the intersection of Weld County Road (WCR) 1. The Visitors & Learning Center, sports field complex, skate park, adventure playground and picnic shelter are located on the south side of the road, 1 mile east of WCR 1 (turn south at the auto complex). View pdf map.