Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
DEADLINE to Apply for Fall Teen Volunteer Program
- Date: 08/23/2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Looking for volunteering opportunities? Have NHS, IB or school credits that you need to complete? We have lots of great options for teens who want to give something back to their communities, and we really appreciate our teen volunteers.
- Our Fall Volunteer Program runs from Monday, September 9 through Friday, December 13, 2019.
- Interested teens may submit applications between August 1 and August 23.
- All prospective volunteers must complete and submit an application by Friday, August 23 at 5 pm to be considered.
- Volunteers must be 14- to 17-years-old.
- Volunteers must be consistently available from September 4 to December 14 in order to be considered for volunteer openings.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long, and volunteers may not exceed three shifts per week.
- Only 20 volunteer positions are available in the Children's and Teens Services area for this term. Candidates must complete a volunteer application, an interview with Teen Librarian Claire, and a Volunteer Orientation.
- Complete information is available on both the online and printable application. Please read it carefully before signing.
- Three ways to apply! Apply online here, download and print out our volunteer application, or stop by the Children's and Teens Info Desk.
- For more information, please email or call 303-651-8477 and ask for David.