Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Mindfulness Storytime Week
- Date: - (all day)
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Monday, September 16 through Friday, September 20
- We're teaming up with The Meditation Place and devoting a whole week of storytimes to mindfulness and meditation themes!
- The Meditation Place will be presenting in all of our regularly scheduled weekly storytimes to share kid-friendly mindfulness exercises, information about the practice of mindfulness, and stories.
- Check the online calendar for the schedule of individual storytimes.
- Also, September is National Suicide Prevention Month, so watch for events all month hosted by Supporting Action for Mental Health, because it's never too early to begin learning how to create and sustain mental wellness!
- Photo by Mike Bird from Pexels.
- No registration required.