Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Walk 2 Connect: Connecting Parks Walk (with Supporting Actions for Mental Health)
- Date: 09/16/2019 5:30 PM - 6:45 PM
- Location: Meet at Centennial Pool Parking Lot
1201 Alpine Street
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Meet up with the Walk 2 Connect walk from Centennial Park to Kensington Park and meet Longmont community members.
This month's Walk 2 Connect will include information about why connection and walking are both important parts of good mental health. This is a monthly event and we hope you make it something you keep in your mental wellness toolbox and use it often.
September is International Suicide Prevention Month. To support our community, Supporting Action for Mental Health has organized a month-long series of events and discussions about creating mental wellness. The activities aim to help residents recognize the tools they already have and fill up their toolbox with new tools to address a mental health challenge for themselves, a loved one or the community as a whole. For more information, visit https://manymoretomorrows.org.
Interested in registering for Mental Health First Aid classes offered by SAMH? Visit http://bit.ly/MHFALongmont