Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Guided History Tours at Sandstone Ranch
All ages welcome!
- Date: 09/14/2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive
Longmont, Colorado 80504
- Introduction: Learn about Morse Coffin, his family, and what life was like in the 1800s.
Guided History Tours
Enjoy a 90-minute guided walking tour inside and, weather permitting, outside the Sandstone Ranch Visitors Center, the historical Coffin Family Home. Learn about Morse Coffin and what life was like in the 1800s. Learn about the major renovation to the house in the 1900s, and all that Sandstone Ranch offers our community now. All ages welcome! $2/child, $4/adult suggested donation, collected at event. Register by calling 303-651-8404 or online via Recreation's registration system. Space is limited.
To find out more about upcoming events at the Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center, visit our events web page.
Location / Directions
Sandstone Ranch Visitors & Learning Center
3001 Sandstone Drive, Longmont, CO 80504
To get to Sandstone Ranch from Longmont, go east on Ken Pratt Boulevard / Highway 119, past the intersection of Weld County Road (WCR) 1. The ballpark facilities are located on the south side of the road, 1/2 mile east of WCR 1. The Visitors & Learning Center, sports field complex, skate park, adventure playground and picnic shelter are located on the south side of the road, 1 mile east of WCR 1. Click here to view the map.