Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Date: 12/07/2019 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Longmont United Hospital
1950 Mountain View Avenue
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: An 8-hour class that teaches the risk factors and warning signs of a variety of common mental health challenges among adolescents and young adults. For adults 18+.
Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) is an 8-hour certification course for caring adults who want to help youth (ages 12-18) who may be in crisis or experiencing a mental health challenge. This ground-breaking prevention program is designed to teach the tools necessary to recognize unique risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems in adolescents, and provide participants with appropriate actions, including a 5-step action plan, to help. Participants must be at least 18 years old to attend the course.
After completion of this class, you will receive a Youth Mental Health First Aid Certification.
If you need assistance registering for the class please email John Kellow or call (303) 651-8469.
**A confirmation email will be sent to you after you register. If you do not receive this confirmation please email John Kellow to verify your registration.
This class is sponsored by Supporting Action for Mental Health. Click here to learn more.