For more information about any of our calendar events, please visit our programming pages:
Many events have been cancelled due to COVID-19 public health concerns.
Cancelled events have been deleted from the calendar.
Read for Your Health Book Group
- Date: 01/28/2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Return to full list >>
- Meets from 7 to 8 pm every other month on a Tuesday evening (check calendar for exact dates)
- This book group focuses on health-related issues using suggested books and discussion guides from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) and led by one of our librarians.
- Copies of the book will be available on a first come, first served basis for those who are currently registered at the 2nd Floor Desk one month before the meeting date.
- Other copies can be obtained through the Library's online catalog or through Prospector.
- Limit of 12 participants.
- Open to adults and teens aged 16+.
- Held in the Conference Room off the West Lobby.
- Complete details and list of book titles.
- Registration is required for each meeting and will open here on Friday, December 27 at 10 am. No email address? Call 303-651-8472 to register by phone.