Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Airport Advisory Board
- Date: 04/09/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Development Services Center
385 Kimbark St.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
The Airport Advisory Board consists of seven (7) at-large members. Additionally, a member of the City Council is appointed as an ex-officio member. Each at-large member is appointed to serve a three (3) year term.
The board is advisory only and provides recommendations to City Council on matters concerning long-range planning, land use, and improvements for the Vance Brand Airport. Duties of the Airport Advisory Board include:
- reviewing and recommending a long-range master plan and financing plan for the Vance Brand Airport;
- reviewing and recommending actions concerning leases, fees, and annual budgets for the airport;
- developing and recommending annual goals and objectives for operation and development of the airport;
- reviewing and recommending actions concerning the airport rules;
- presenting an annual report concerning the status of the airport;
- promoting the development and utilization of the airport pursuant to the adopted master plan and airport rules; and
- promoting awareness, utilization, and development of the airport pursuant to, and consistent with, the Council's adopted goals and objective and master plan.