Mindfulness and Meditation for Teens
- Date: 02/08/2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Library
409 Fourth Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Return to full list >>
- Saturdays, February 8, March 21, April 25, and May 16, 1 to 2 pm
- Navigating life as a teen can be stressful. We're here to help with a program designed just for you.
- Marcia Walker will present this program about mindfulness, meditation and movement for teens, based on the book by Mallika Chopra called Just Breathe.
- Marcia is a certified yoga instructor and a Zen meditation practitioner with the Prairie Mountain Zen Center in Longmont.
- This program will include breathing practices, mindfulness meditation and yoga poses.
- Teens will be encouraged to find a safe, happy, quiet space within their homes and to set an intention to practice mindfulness meditation daily. Learning to create and sustain mental wellness is key to a long, contented life.
- For 6th through 12th graders only.
- In the Craft Room.
- No registration required.