Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
CANCELLED: Jeremy Mohney Band Swing and Jazz Dance - All Ages
- Date: 04/10/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Senior Center
910 Longs Peak Avenue
Longmont, Colorado 80501
- Introduction: Join us for an all-ages swing and jazz dance at the LSC Gym featuring the musical stylings of Colorado's own Jeremy Mohney Band!
***Due to the COVID-19 City closures and recommended physical distancing guidelines, the dance has been cancelled.***
The Jeremy Mohney Band All-Ages Swing Dance
The Jeremy Mohney Band is playing their unique brand of swing and jazz tunes. Grab dinner downtown and join us after at the Longmont Senior Center gymnasium (910 Longs Peak Ave) from 7-9pm for a toe-tappin' musical evening. This event is all-ages and the cost is $6 for residents and $7 for non-residents.
Registration is required! Please register by Monday, April 6th, 2020.
To register by phone, call the Senior Center at 303-651-8411, or register online at RecTrac using keyword "Mohney".