Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Other Community Events: To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe: To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Virtual Diversity Storytime: Rainbow Storytime
- Date: 06/22/2020 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Monday, June 22, 6 to 6:30 pm on Out Boulder County's Facebook page.
- Families are invited to a special Rainbow Storytime in celebration of National LGBTQ+ Pride Month and Longmont Pride Week with Librarian Claire.
- Come enjoy stories, rhymes, and fun while celebrating diversity and inclusion of all kinds of people and families!
- All families are invited, but the program is best for those with children aged toddler through elementary school.
- A book list of great reading suggestions will also be available.
- Part of the Diversity Storytime series.