Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Virtual QPR Class for Suicide Prevention (Question, Persuade, Refer)
- Date: 05/30/2020 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Virtual Training
Looking for a way to help others during this difficult time? You can, by taking a QPR class with Supporting Action for Mental Health. This is a FREE, online class, where you will earn certification as a gatekeeper to support someone who is experiencing suicidal thoughts.
As a QPR-trained Gatekeeper you will learn to:
• Recognize the warning signs of suicide
• Know how to offer hope
• Know how to get help and save a life
With anxiety, depression, loneliness and substance abuse on the rise, you can learn what to do to save a life. After registering for this class, you will be emailed an invitation with a link and pass code to join the class.
The Mission of Supporting Action for Mental Health:
To organize and mobilize the assets and resources in the community to provide members with actionable skills to support mental health resiliency for all residents.