Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events. This is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
- View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
- To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
- To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
55+ Weight Room Hours at the Memorial Building
The St. Vrain Memorial Building Weight Room is taking Reservations for individuals age 55+
- Date: 06/30/2020 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: St. Vrain Memorial Building
700 Longs Peak Ave.
Longmont, Colorado 80501
The St. Vrain Memorial Building is opening the weight room on a limited basis.
Patrons ages 55 and over can register for one hour time slots on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 to 11:00 am. See below to register:
- Only two registrations per half hour for a total of no more than 4 people in the weight room (only) at a time.
- Locker rooms and showers will not be available. Lobby bathrooms only.
- If the registration times become filled we encourage strongly that you register on the waitlist as this will help us to gauge our need and reassess as needed.
Time slots must be reserved in advance online. Click here reserve a time slot online.
Please call 303-651-8404 if you have any questions.