Welcome to Longmont's Calendar of Events!
The events listed on this Calendar are City of Longmont sponsored events and is not a comprehensive list of all activities happening around the community. Dates and times of these events are subject to change without notice.
Trash, Recycling, & Composting - Holidays & Events
View via the address-based Online Collection Calendar and sign up for reminders.
Other Community Events
To view other events being held around Longmont, please visit the Longmont visitors bureau events calendar at VisitLongmont.org.
Subscribe to the City Calendar
To get events emailed to you directly, sign up for the Calendar eNotifications and then select the Calendar categories.
Library Board Meeting
- Date: 12/24/2018 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Longmont Public Library, Meeting Rooms
409 4th Avenue
Longmont, Colorado 80501
The Library Board consists of five (5) members appointed to serve five (5) year terms. The Library Director serves as an ex-officio member of the Board.
The purpose of the Library Board is to provide guidance to the City Council in directing the activities and goals of Library operations. The Library Board is an advisory board with the following primary functions and duties:
- Prepare a long-range plan for library services;
- Review the Library's annual budget request;
- Consider all policy matters pertaining to the Public Library and make recommendations to the City Council;
- Advise City Council as to the expenditure of funds or securities devised or given to the Board for library purposes; and
- Prepare an annual written report to the City Council showing the condition of the trust and the operations of the Public Library.
The Library Board meets the fourth Monday of each month.
For more information and access documents and agendas, please visit the Library Board webpage.