Browse all of the city buildings, golf courses, parks, public art and rental spaces by selecting a Category or choose an Amenity.
Then click the facility title or the image which will take you to a detailed page of information.
Find where the facility or park is located by clicking on the address which will take you to a Google map where you can get directions.
Fire Station #5Amenities:
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Buildings
617 Barberry Drive
Constructed in January 2001
Dedicated to: undetermined
The Longmont Fire Department has community rooms (Station 3 and 5) available for non-profit groups to hold meetings or training. Each room is available for use from 7am to 9pm, seven days a week. Reservations can be made by contacting Longmont Fire Administration via email or by phone at (303) 651-8437. Reservations can be made at least one week in advance before the date of use and can be requested up to 45 days in advance.
There will be a minimum $25 cleaning charge for each use of the room. “Use“ is defined as partial day, full day, or evening usage. This charge is to off-set the cost of custodial services. Other charges may apply as outlined in the established fee schedule.
All scheduling, payments and access is managed by Longmont Fire Administration (303) 651-8437. The fire crews at the stations cannot schedule or provide access to the community rooms. For this reason, someone from your group will need to pick up a key and pay the cleaning fee at 225 Kimbark St. - first floor "Records" counter. This will ensure that your group is able to get in the community room at the station.
- Maximum capacity for the community room is 40 without tables.
- Both rectangular and round tables are available. Set up and tear down of the room are the users' responsibility.
- Private social gatherings are not permitted.
- Events in support or opposition of any political campaigns, candidate for public office, or ballot issue are not permitted.
- Events charging admissions, soliciting sale of goods/services, or promoting a product or service are not permitted.
- Serving of food is discouraged. Limited snacks, brown bag, or box lunches are permitted. Cooking or warming equipment are not permitted.
- Parking is limited. Station 3 has a small visitor's parking and some off-street parking on Pace Street. Station 5 users should park in the shopping area west of the building.
- No internet, telephone or audio/visual equipment is available. Blackout shades darken the windows.
- Each room has large white boards with aluminum strips for posting flip chart size paper.
- Other restrictions may apply as outlined in current policies regarding use of space.