Many of our parks provide shelters that offer an excellent place to host gatherings or special events. A complete list of parks with shelters is provided below; click the park name to review details about that park.
Access our online park shelter reservation system to find availability and submit your reservation.
To reserve a park shelter via phone, call (303) 651-8404.
Guidelines for Reservations
- Park shelter reservations are stopped Thursdays at noon for that weekend's rental.
- Park shelter reservations are made on-line by credit card, by phone with credit card (303-651-8404 ) or by cash/credit card in person at 700 Longs Peak Avenue (Recreation Services)
- Shelter reservations may be made months in advance. Reservations are accepted for dates April through October. Reservations are not accepted for winter months when restrooms are winterized.
- Reservations are made on a first-come/first serve basis and need to be paid the day the reservation is requested.
- You are renting the shelter, you do not have exclusive use of the park or restrooms.
- Bouncy houses, pony rides and petting zoo's are not allowed in any City Park.
- You must follow all Park Rules.
- Signing a Park Shelter Reservation Agreement form is required for every rental confirming no alcohol, no live music or amplified sound.
Rental Rates for City Park Shelters
Effective December 8, 2015
Daily rental rate for groups of under 99 people
- April 8 - May 14: $45 resident/ $56.25 non-res
- May 15 – August 14 (Peak Season): $65 resident/ $81.25 non-res
- August 15 - October 13: $45 resident / $56.25 non-res
For groups of 100 people or more, a special application is required and the fee will be based on the number of people attending. You may be required to rent port-o-lets for larger groups.
Please be aware that special permits are required if you are holding a large event, charging admission or serving or selling alcohol. Learn more about such permits, including when you need them, how you get them and how much they cost by visiting the City Clerk's Licensing and Permits webpage or contacting the Clerk's Office.
Dog Park #2Amenities:
- Dog Park
- Parking Lot(s)
- Picnic Area(s)
- Water Spigot
Dog Park Hours: 1 Hour Before Sunrise to 1 Hour After Sunset
Dog Park #2 is located 0.2 miles west of the corner of Airport Road and St. Vrain Road.
Water will be available during the third Monday of April until the second Monday of October. The park may be closed during parts of the year to allow the grass to re-establish.
This Dog Park is currently located on land associated with the Public Works Operations Facility. When the Public Works Facility expands, the Dog Park will be relocated to a nearby location. The timing of the facility expansion and the dog park relocation is currently unknown.
Find a listing of additional dog parks on our main Dog Parks webpage as well as detailed guidelines and courtesies for visitors. To view a complete list of park amenities and associated trail distances, visit our Plans, Maps & Reports webpage and view the Park Amenities Chart.
For more general information or to reserve a shelter at this park, contact Parks, Open Space & Trails.