Find Us On Facebook
We have a wide variety of news items and they are displayed below initially by the most recent date first, but if you prefer, you can sort them by Category and/or Departments.
Subscribe: To receive an email of news items that we send out to our subscribers, sign-up for our News eNotifications and choose the news categories that you are interested in receiving.
Archived News: News that was published three (3) months or longer will appear in the Archived News area. The link is directly below the drop-down menus.
GolfLongmont City Golf Courses to Reopen April 23, 2020
GolfLongmont courses adopt a strict set of policies set forth by Boulder County Public Health in order to reopen.
The City of Longmont Golf Services has received approval from the Boulder County Public Health department (BCPH) to continue operations while the Stay At Home Order issued on March 25, 2020 is in effect. This approval is contingent upon our GolfLongmont courses adopting a strict set of policies set forth by BCPH. The policies are designed to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and to maintain proper physical distancing. Effective April 23, 2020, City of Longmont Golf Courses will be open with tee times starting at 8:00 am and ending at 4:00 pm until further notice.
“We look forward to welcoming the community back to our beautiful Longmont golf courses. We know that our golfers have been waiting for this day to come, and will respect the conditions under which we all can enjoy the game of golf, again,” remarks Karen Roney, director of Community Services.
The highest priority is the health and safety of GolfLongmont staff and guests. The following guidelines, issued by Boulder County Public Health, are in place and must be followed by patrons of the City of Longmont Golf Courses. Golf Club staff will ensure all patrons are in compliance with these guidelines, and anyone not in compliance will be asked by course marshals to leave. Clubhouses will not be open. If you feel sick, please do not come to the course.
Reserving and Paying for Tee Times
- Tee times may be made by calling the course clubhouse. All tee times must be prepaid. Walk-ins are not allowed. No cash or punch cards allowed. There will be no rain checks.
- Ute Creek Golf Course: 303-774-4342
- Twin Peaks Golf Course: 303-651-8401
- Sunset Golf Course: 303-651-8466
- The driving range and practice areas will remain closed.
- Tee times will be available from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, weather permitting.
- Tee times will be scheduled at 15 minute intervals to help with physical distancing.
- Tee times at Sunset will be for 9-holes only.
- Score cards will not be made available at this time but you can download a PDF copy from www.golflongmont.com/scorecards, or you can download the GolfNow mobile app for your Apple or Android smartphone and record your scores digitally while playing. Get more information about the app at https://www.golfnow.com/mobile.
- Walking only – carts will not be rented. No private carts will be allowed.
- No rental clubs will be available.
- Please arrive only 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Please leave one parking space between cars when parking.
- Golfers should not gather around the 1st tee. The clubhouse staff will call you when it is time for you to tee off.
- Golfers must leave the course at the conclusion of their round of play. All bunker rakes will be removed from the course.
- Please do not touch flag stick.
- No leagues, association play or tournaments will be allowed at this time.
- Temporary toilets will be disinfected and treated with extreme precaution in regard to cleanliness.
- Please follow the 6' physical distancing requirements at all times.
- A mask should be worn in the parking lot and near the clubhouse.
Food & Beverage
- Food and beverages can be ordered by calling each course pro shop:
- Ute Creek 303-774-4366
- Twin Peaks 303-774-4855
- Sunset 303-651-8316
Food and beverages can be ordered prior to the start of a round or prior to making the turn.
Orders will not be taken at the end of a round.
Boulder County Health Public Health Notice: https://www.bouldercounty.org/families/disease/covid-19/#official-guidance