Pay By Telephone Service Ends, Understand The Six Other Ways You Can Pay Your Utility Bill
Post Date:05/01/2018 1:57 pm
Return to full list >>
We are no longer able to provide the automated payment telephone line as an option for making a utility bill payment.
We do offer six other payment options, below:
- By credit or debit card on the City website. Visit LongmontColorado.gov/UtilityBilling to create an online account that you can use to make a payment at any time.
- By automatic recurring payment using your credit or debit card or by electronic funds transfer (EFT). Call Utility Billing at 303-651-8664 to set up a recurring payment.
- During business hours, you can make payment at the Civic Center, 350 Kimbark Street. After hours, you can leave your payment by check in the drop box on the west side of Kimbark Street across from the Civic Center.
- Mail your check to 350 Kimbark Street, Longmont, 80501.
- Make a direct payment from your checking account.Contact your bank for instructions.
- Between 8 am and 5 pm, you can call the Utility Billing office at 303-651-8664 and speak to a customer service representative to pay by credit or debit card over the phone.
City of Longmont Utility Billing business hours:
- 8 am to 5 pm - Monday, Wednesday, Friday Extended counter hours
- 7:45 am to 6 pm - Tuesday and Thursday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday