Find Us On Facebook
We have a wide variety of news iitems and they are displayed below initially by the most recent date first, but if you prefer, you can sort them by Category and/or Departments.
Subscribe: To receive an email of news items that we send out to our subscribers, sign-up for our News eNotifications and choose the news categories that you are interested in receiving.
Archived News: News that was published three (3) months or longer will appear in the Archived News area. The link is directly below the drop-down menus.
Pay By Telephone Service Ends, Understand The Six Other Ways You Can Pay Your Utility Bill
We are no longer able to provide the automated payment telephone line as an option for making a utility bill payment.
We do offer six other payment options, below:
- By credit or debit card on the City website. Visit LongmontColorado.gov/UtilityBilling to create an online account that you can use to make a payment at any time.
- By automatic recurring payment using your credit or debit card or by electronic funds transfer (EFT). Call Utility Billing at 303-651-8664 to set up a recurring payment.
- During business hours, you can make payment at the Civic Center, 350 Kimbark Street. After hours, you can leave your payment by check in the drop box on the west side of Kimbark Street across from the Civic Center.
- Mail your check to 350 Kimbark Street, Longmont, 80501.
- Make a direct payment from your checking account.Contact your bank for instructions.
- Between 8 am and 5 pm, you can call the Utility Billing office at 303-651-8664 and speak to a customer service representative to pay by credit or debit card over the phone.
City of Longmont Utility Billing business hours:
- 8 am to 5 pm - Monday, Wednesday, Friday Extended counter hours
- 7:45 am to 6 pm - Tuesday and Thursday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday