City Council is Recruiting to Fill Vacancies on Advisory Boards and Commissions
The City of Longmont can use your passion, your opinions, and your desire to share in the vision for our community. City Council is currently recruiting to fill the following vacancies on advisory boards and commissions:
- Airport Advisory Board
- Art in Public Places Commission
- Callahan House Advisory Board
- Housing and Human Services Advisory Board
- Longmont Housing Authority
- Master Board of Appeals (There are special requirements for this board)
- Transportation Advisory Board
Applicants must be a registered voter of and live in Longmont for at least one year prior to serving and be willing to actively serve their community for terms that last from three to five years. To learn more about the vacancies, any special requirements, and apply online, please visit https://www.longmontcolorado.gov/board-application.
Applications will be accepted by the City Clerk’s Office through Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 5 pm. For more information, please call 303-651-8649.