Find Us On Facebook
We have a wide variety of news items and they are displayed below initially by the most recent date first, but if you prefer, you can sort them by Category and/or Departments.
Subscribe: To receive an email of news items that we send out to our subscribers, sign-up for our News eNotifications and choose the news categories that you are interested in receiving.
Archived News: News that was published three (3) months or longer will appear in the Archived News area. The link is directly below the drop-down menus.
Give the Gift of Swim Lessons!
- Click here to register for Saturday mornings- all levels, Aquatot (18months) through adults, start January 4
- Click here to register for Sunday afternoons- all levels, ages 2.5 through adults, start January 5.
- Click here to register for Mon/Wed mornings- preschool classes, ages 3-5yrs, start January 6
- Click here to register for Mon/Wed evenings- all levels, ages 3yrs and up, start January 6
The Longmont Recreation Center has two indoor pools (25yard lap pool and leisure pool), as well as a hot tub, sauna, steam room, and family locker rooms. You can enjoy lap swimming, the track, weight room, or playing with your children in the leisure pool during swim lessons. The only exception is Sunday mornings, between 8:30am-10am, the leisure pool is only open to swim lessons to provide a calm, quiet, learning environment.
If you choose to enjoy the Longmont Recreation Center's amenities before or after swim lessons, please check in at the front desk. Entry fee is NOT included in swim lesson fees.
- Click here to register for Sunday mornings- all levels, Aquababy (18months) through Adults, start January 5
- Click here to register for Tues/Thurs mornings- Aquababy, Aquatot, and preschool 3-5yrs, start January 7
- Click here to register for Tuesday afternoons- all levels, ages 3yrs and up, start January 7
- Click here to register for Wednesday afternoons- preschool classes, start January 8
- Click here to register for Thursday afternoons- all levels, ages 2.5yrs and up, start January 9
How to Register:
- To register online, please click on your preferred day above.
- If you’re visiting the website on your mobile device, use this link https://rec.ci.longmont.co.us and do an Activity Search for the class you are interested in.
- Call Centennial Pool, (303-651-8406), to register over the phone and pay with a credit card.
- Stop in at any City of Longmont Recreation Facility (click here to view recreation facility addresses).