This website is prepared and maintained by the City of Longmont. The information contained in this web site was valid at the time of posting. The City of Longmont assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies. Moreover, the City of Longmont is not responsible for the content nor endorses any site which has a link from this page.
The documents, information, graphics and artwork located on this website and server are protected under the copyright laws of the United States and International Treaty and are the sole property of the City of Longmont, Colorado. Any copying or reproduction of any portion of this site without the written permission of the City of Longmont is expressly prohibited. Please direct any questions or inquires regarding this or any other matter to the Web Administrator.
The City of Longmont website is owned and operated by the City of Longmont and is provided as a public service to the residents of Longmont and its customers.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit, even if you do nothing during your visit to our website but browse, read pages, or download information. This information does not identify you personally.
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you. This address can be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider (e.g. xcompany.com or yourschool.edu). Generally, the City only determines visitor domain names if a security issue is suspected;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The Web pages or services you accessed at this site; and
- The website you visited prior to coming to this website.
In order to help us manage our site, information is collected for statistical purposes. The City's website uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the City's website employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the website. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and the security purposes mentioned elsewhere in this notice, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this website/server are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under all state Computer Trespass laws and federal statutes including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.