Welcome to Longmont! We’re glad that you decided You Belong in Longmont!
As a new resident, you probably have many questions as you try to get settled in your new hometown. How do I get my phone hooked up? Who handles trash pick-up? What is the local newspaper? This page is designed to help you get answers to those questions and more. Download the PDF brochure, Welcome to Longmont, Descarga el folleto titulado “Bienvenido a Longmont” or click the links below to have quick access to all kinds of helpful information about:
- Longmont’s Mayor and City Council;
- Statistics About Your New Hometown;
- Utility Billing;
- Longmont Power & Communications;
- Human Resources Services;
- Housing and Community Investment;
- Trash and Recycling;
- Water Service;
- Community and Neighborhood Resources;
- Parks, Open Spaces and Trails;
- Recreation Services, Swimming Pools and Golf Courses;
- Development Services (such as building permits and economic development);
- Children, Youth, Family and Senior Resources and Services;
- The Longmont Public Library;
- The Longmont History and Cultural Museum; and
- The Department of Public Safety (including fire and police services).
You may also find our A-Z department directory listing useful in locating city resources.