Click on a link below to access the latest agenda and minutes for City Council, Planning & Zoning or any other City advisory board.
Search our Public Records Portal for older meeting records or check with the main City liaison regarding the information that you would like to request.
NOTE: The City is in the process of moving records from one Records Management System to a new system. The City Council minutes available through the Public Records Portal are not currently up to date. If you cannot find a set of minutes you need, please call the City Clerk's Office at 303-651-8649 and we will be happy to e-mail them to you.
- Agendas and Minutes
- View City Council Meeting Videos with bookmarks to agenda items
- View City Council Meeting Videos on Youtube
Watching City Council Live
You can watch the City Council meeting live from your computer by visiting the main City Council Video access page. When a meeting is being live streamed, you will see a "Play Video" link with the current Meeting Name, Meeting Date listed above the "Meeting Archives" area.
Requirements for viewing the live stream: You must be on a regular desktop or laptop computer using an internet browser that supports Microsoft Silverlight. This stream is currently not available on a tablet, an iPad, or any smartphone (mobile device).
Click to get Microsoft Silverlight or to check to make sure that you have the latest version of Silverlight on your computer.
Planning & Zoning Commission
- Agendas and Minutes
- View Planning and Zoning Meeting Videos with bookmarks to agenda items
- View Planning and Zoning Videos on Youtube
Boards, Committees and Commissions
- Airport Advisory Board
- Art in Public Places Committee
- Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Board of Environmental Affairs
- Cable Trust Board
- Callahan House Board
- Downtown Development Authority
- General Employees' Retirement Board
- Golf Course Advisory Board
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Housing and Human Services Advisory Board
- Library Board
- Local (Liquor) Licensing Authority
- Longmont Housing Authority
- Master Board of Appeals
- Museum Advisory Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Senior Citizens Advisory Board
- Transportation Advisory Board
- Water Board