The Airport Advisory Board consists of seven (7) at-large members. Additionally, a member of the City Council is appointed as an ex-officio member. Each at-large member is appointed to serve a three (3) year term.
The board is advisory only and provides recommendations to City Council on matters concerning long-range planning, land use, and improvements for the Vance Brand Airport. Duties of the Airport Advisory Board include:
- reviewing and recommending a long-range master plan and financing plan for the Vance Brand Airport;
- reviewing and recommending actions concerning leases, fees, and annual budgets for the airport;
- developing and recommending annual goals and objectives for operation and development of the airport;
- reviewing and recommending actions concerning the airport rules;
- presenting an annual report concerning the status of the airport;
- promoting the development and utilization of the airport pursuant to the adopted master plan and airport rules; and
- promoting awareness, utilization, and development of the airport pursuant to, and consistent with, the Council's adopted goals and objective and master plan.
Meeting Time and Place
**Please note that the Airport Advisory Board meetings will be held in the Twin Sisters Conference Room in the Development Services Center, 385 Kimbark Street, while the Council Chambers is being remodeled (February - May 2020).
Second Thursday of each month
City Council Chambers
350 Kimbark Street, Longmont
Airport Advisory Board Meetings
| Meeting Date
|| Meeting Agenda
|September 12, 2019||Meeting Cancelled|
|October 10, 2019||Agenda/Packet|
|November 14, 2019||Meeting Cancelled|
|December 12, 2019||Agenda/Packet|
|January 9, 2020||Agenda/Packet|
|February 13, 2020||Agenda/Packet|
|March 12, 2020||Meeting Cancelled|
|April 9, 2020||Agenda/Packet|
Meeting Minutes Archives:
David Slayter, Airport Manager, 229 Airport Road, Longmont, CO 80501 - (303) 651-8431
You may get in touch with Board members by contacting the staff liaison.
City Council Liaison