The Longmont Housing and Human Services Advisory Board, formerly known as the Human Relations Commission, consists of nine (9) members from diverse segments of the community. Members are appointed for three (3) year terms.
The functions of the Longmont Housing and Human Services Advisory Board include:
- Advise and assist the City Council in understanding housing and human service needs of the Longmont community;
- Review and evaluate the services and functions of the city-contracted and grant-funded housing and human services agencies that serve the Longmont community;
- Coordinate the funding allocation process for Human Service Funds, Community Development Block Grant, and
- Affordable Housing Funds and advise the City Council of the agencies recommended by the Board to receive funding;
- Address other issues as delegated by the City Council.
- Human Service Agency Funding Information
Meeting Time and Place
Meetings are being held via remote virtual meeting during the pandemic. For information and instructions on how to join the meeting please email Nicole Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Thursday of each month
Finance Conference Room
350 Kimbark Street, Longmont
7 pm to 9 pm
*During the summer and fall months, the Commission hears presentations from agencies and organizations applying for human services, and CDBG funding and can require 8-10 evenings from 6 pm to 9 pm.
Agendas and Minutes by Date
| Meeting Date
|| Meeting Agenda
|| Meeting Minutes
|November 14, 2019||Agenda||Minutes
| December 12, 2019
| January 9, 2020
| February 13, 2020
|March 12, 2020
| April 9, 2020
| May 14, 2020
| June 11, 2020
|July 9, 2020
Meeting Minutes Archives:
The Board keeps six months of records on this page of our website. Please visit the link below to view previous Board agendas and minutes.
Karen Roney, Community Services Director - (303) 651-8633
To get in touch with Board members, contact the staff liaison.
| Ann Baldwin
City Council Liaison