The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board consists of seven (7) members appointed to serve three (3) year terms. The purpose of the board is to advise City Council on all aspects of the management and development of the City Parks and recreation programs.
The Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is advisory only. Its primary functions and duties include:
- Recommend to City Council all matters concerning policy, care, use management, and planning of all city properties and facilities controlled by the Parks and Recreation Departments;
- Revise and update a long range plan for the development and maintenance of parks;
- Review the Parks and Recreation Departments annual budget request and make recommendations to City Council;
- Make recommendations to City Council regarding the expenditure of any cash or securities as may be advised or given to the board for park and recreation purposes; and
- Coordinate all Parks and Recreation matters with any public or private agencies including the review and recommendation on contracts for use and establishment of all parks and recreation facilities.
Meeting Time and Place
Second Monday of every month - 6:30 p.m.
7 S. Sunset Street
Longmont, CO 80501
Agendas/Minutes by Date
|October 14, 2019||Cancelled|
|November 18, 2019||Agenda/Packet||Approved Minutes|
|December 9, 2019||Agenda/Packet||Approved Minutes|
|January 13, 2020||Agenda/Packet||Approved Minutes|
|February 10, 2020||Agenda/Packet||Approved Minutes|
|March 9, 2020||Agenda/Packet|
Meeting Minutes Archives
The Park and Recreation Advisory Board keeps six months of records on the website. Please visit the link below to view previous months Board minutes.
You may get in touch with Board members by contacting the staff liaison or emailing email@example.com
- Jeff Friesner, Recreation Manager - (303) 651-8393
- Aurora Black, Administrative Assistant - (303) 651-8821
- Veronica De Santiago, Administrative Assistant - (303) 774-4750
| Board Member
|| Term Expiration
| Dan Ohlsen
| Robert Pudim
| Katja Stokley
| Sue Ahlberg
| Paige Lewis
| Aren Rodriguez
|| City Council Liaison