PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: April 17, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 3rd and Emery St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
The following is a public hearing item:
6. Prairie Village Filing 7 Preliminary Subdivision Plat, PZR 2019-5, Principal Planner Ava Pecherzewski
- PZ Communication
- Attachment 1 - PZ Resolutions
- Attachment 2 - Applicant's Submittal
- Attachment 3 - Correspondence from the public
- Attachment 4 - Vicinity Map
- Attachment 5 - Preliminary Plat
Proposal: An application has been submitted to subdivide a 12.3-acre parcel in the Prairie Village neighborhood into 88 separate lots for the purpose of developing paired residential homes. The property is located south of Hwy 66, north of Olympia Avenue, west of Alpine Street and east of Canadian Crossing Drive. There will be 2.6 acres of common open space landscaped outlots throughout the subdivision with a pocket park on the north end. A detention pond outlot will be provided on the southeast corner of the parcel along Olympia Avenue at Alpine Street. This public hearing is to review the preliminary subdivision plat and not the site plan or architectural design.
Location: Bounded by Hwy 66 on the North, Alpine Street on the East, Canadian Crossing
Drive on the West, and Olympia Avenue on the South
7. Final call – public invited to be heard
8. Items from the Commission
9. Items from the Council Representative
10. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Planning and Zoning Commission schedule
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours).
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook/Twitter
• The Library bulletin board
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements