PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: August 28, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
The following are public hearing items:
6. Ludlow Preliminary Subdivision Plat, PZR 2019-10, Principal Planner Brien Schumacher
Attachment 1 - Resolutions – PZR-2019-10A, 10B, 10C
Attachment 2 - Applicant cover letter
Attachment 3 - Neighborhood meeting summary
Attachment 4 - Referral agency correspondence
Attachment 5 - Public correspondence
Attachment 6 - Certifications of sign postings and mailings
Attachment 7 - Vicinity map
Attachment 8 - Preliminary subdivision plat sheets & Attachment 8 - Preliminary Site Plan
Proposal: Preliminary subdivision plat for 42 single family detached dwellings, 67 townhomes dwellings, and 346 condominium dwellings on approximately 39 acres zoned R-MN (residential – mixed neighborhood); and a future development parcel of approximately 14 acres zoned MU-R (mixed use – regional center).
Location: North of Highway 119 and west of County Line Road and east of Fox Hill Country Club.
7. Final call – public invited to be heard
8. Items from the Commission
9. Items from the Council Representative
10. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Planning and Zoning Commission schedule
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours).
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook/Twitter
• The Library bulletin board