PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: December 18, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
The following are public hearing items:
6. Peppler Neighborhood (Prairie Village) Concept Plan Amendment, PZR 2019-17, Planning Manager Don Burchett
Attachment 1 - PZ Resolutions
Attachment 2 - Peppler Neighborhood Concept Plan
Attachment 3 - Neighborhood Meeting Minutes & Certifications of Mailing and Posting
Attachment 4 - Vicinity Map
Attachment 5 - Potential Land Donation Areas
Proposal: Request from City staff to remove a civic land donation obligation that was required in the 1999 Peppler Neighborhood Rezoning Concept Plan.
Location: Between Alpine Street, Tularosa Lane, Canadian Crossing Drive and Winding Drive
7. Final call – public invited to be heard
8. Items from the Commission
9. Items from the Council Representative
10. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Planning and Zoning Commission schedule
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours). *Temporarily relocated to the north entrance of the Civic Center during construction.
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook/Twitter
• The Library bulletin board