PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST
DATE: January 16, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 3rd and Emery St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Election of Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson
6. Approval of the 2019 Meeting Schedule
7. Approval of the 2019 Bylaws
8. Approval of the 2019 Posting Locations
9. Approval of the minutes:
The following are public hearing items:
10. 407 Hover Street Preliminary Subdivision Plat, PZR 2019-1, Senior Planner Ava Pecherzewski
Proposal: Preliminary subdivision plat for a four-lot residential subdivision on a one-acre parcel of land.
Location: 407 Hover Street
11. Update on Sustainability Plan, Lisa Knoblauch, Sustainability Program Manager
12. Final call – public invited to be heard
13. Items from the Commission
14. Items from the Council Representative
15. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Tentative Planning and Zoning Commission schedule (schedule approval at the first 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission meeting)
(*denotes special meeting dates – if needed)
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours).
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook
• The Library bulletin board