PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: July 17, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 350 Kimbark St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
The following are public hearing items:
6. Mountain Crest Preliminary Subdivision Plat and Variance from Street and Vehicle Access Standards, PZR 2019-9, Principal Planner Ava Pecherzewski
Proposal: An application has been submitted to subdivide a 3.6-acre parcel located adjacent to the Clover Basin Ranch neighborhood into 13 separate lots for the purpose of developing residential homes. The existing residential home will remain on the property. There will be a 0.28-acre detention pond on the northeast end. A variance has been requested to allow a cul-de-sac street to be longer than 250-feet in length.
Location: 7915 Plateau Road - Bounded by Mountain Crest Court on the west, High Plains Drive on the east, Maxwell Ave on the north and Old Ranch Drive on the south.
7. Final call – public invited to be heard
8. Items from the Commission
9. Items from the Council Representative
10. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
2019 Planning and Zoning Commission schedule
(no special meeting in November)
(no special meeting in December)
If you need special assistance in order to participate in the Planning and Zoning meeting, please contact the Planning Division at 303-651-8330 in advance of the meeting to make arrangements.
Posting Locations for Agendas
• The bulletin board located outside the City Council Chambers in the Civic Center; and
• The bulletin board located at the west entrance of the Civic Center Complex (the board can be seen from outside the building after hours).
Additional posting locations:
• The front desk reception area of the Development Services Center
• City of Longmont Facebook/Twitter
• The Library bulletin board